Reflections on 2019
It’s hard to believe that 2020 is almost upon us. In this reflective episode, Zach and J. look back at 2019 and discuss some of their personal successes and struggles while also talking about what went right—and wrong—with Molten Universe Media.
The Career Author Podcast is a podcast where co-authors J. Thorn and Zach Bohannon share their struggles and successes as full-time authors, advice for improving your writing craft, and honest discussions of what it takes to build a successful career as an author.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How J. and Zach’s partnership continues to evolve
- Why they are not in a hurry to produce Molten Universe Media books
- Why you don’t have to fear change as long as you’re in honest communication with others
- Why J. is putting more of an emphasis on education and non-fiction in 2020
- Why you should either say “Hell, yes!” or “no” to everything
- How J. and Zach are avoiding day jobs
- Why Zach has realized he can’t juggle multiple projects
- How both guys have made travel an important and exciting part of their jobs
Also, learn the incredible power of getting 1% better every day.
Send us your ways and hacks – https://thecareerauthor.com/waysandhacks/
Leave us a comment: What was the best part of your 2019?
Thanks to all of our Patrons.
Podcast sponsored by Kobo Writing Life – https://writinglife.kobobooks.com
Get exclusive bonus content by supporting The Career Author Podcast on Patreon at www.patreon.com/thecareerauthor
Want to work with us? Get the details at https://thecareerauthor.com/services/
1% better daily, 37x better in one year – https://heleo.com/get-1-better-every-day/19161/
The December Giveaway is up now! – http://www.thecareerauthor.com
The Career Author YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/thecareerauthor
Three Story Method – http://threestorymethod.com
Molten Universe Media – http://www.moltenuniversemedia.com
Events – https://thecareerauthor.com/events/