Do you really need to have a presence on social media to succeed as an author? If so, which platforms should you be on? J. and Zach discuss the role of social media for authors and more:
- The challenges of staying professional when you’re facing a difficult emotional time
- The fascinating science around decluttering
- Some practical steps you can take to declutter your professional life and improve your focus
- The role of social media for authors in 2019 – with the crowded marketplace and Facebook’s constantly changing algorithms, does social media really help you build a successful career?
- Why the guys have moved the patron group for The Career Author Podcast from Facebook to Slack
- Some alternative strategies you can use to find readers + why an email newsletter is your most powerful marketing tool
- How to determine which social media platforms, if any, you spend time on
The Career Author Podcast is a podcast where co-authors J. Thorn and Zach Bohannon share their struggles and successes as full-time authors, advice for improving your writing craft, and honest discussions of what it takes to build a successful career as an author.
Thanks to our newest Patron: Dahlia von Dohlenburg, Jennifer Sivec, Marcela (increased pledge)
Get exclusive bonus content by supporting The Career Author Podcast on Patreon at www.patreon.com/thecareerauthor
Let J. check the first chapter of your book and help make it stronger for your reader! Check out the details at https://theauthorlife.com/editing/
Want to have Zach analyze your book’s Amazon product page? Get the details at https://theauthorlife.com/zach
The Career Author – http://www.thecareerauthor.com
Patreon – http://www.patreon.com/thecareerauthor
Authors on a Train – http://www.authorsonatrain.com Sell More Book Show Summit 2019 – http://www.sellmorebooksshow.com/summit