Do you need an author website? On the second episode of The Career Author Podcast, Zach and J. discuss this question and more:
- Are authors and publishers responsible for checking facts in nonfiction books before they hit shelves?
- The sales power a timely book can have
- How you should make decisions about your author career
- All of the reasons why you might want to invest in an author website
- The philosophy behind the unique way J. has built his author website
The Career Author Podcast is a podcast where co-authors J. Thorn and Zach Bohannon share their struggles and successes as full-time authors, advice for improving your writing craft, and honest discussions of what it takes to build a successful career as an author.
Special thanks to our new Patrons: Jeff and Will, Jana Floyd, Sperry Editorial, Richard Sayer, Leftie Aubé, Deanna Gill, Philip Caroll, and Glynn James
Get exclusive bonus content by supporting The Career Author Podcast on Patreon at www.patreon.com/thecareerauthor
Choose Your News Stories:
Fire and Fury Fact Checking
Ebooks Improve Child Literacy
A Record Year For Publishing Stocks
Sell More Books Show Summit – http://www.sellmorebooksshow.com/summit
J.’s Website – http://jthorn.net